WHEN: Every Thursday, beginning August 5, 2021
CRAFT (Community Reinforcement and Family Training) focuses on the family member/loved one, not the person with Substance Use Disorder (SUD), by teaching how to do the following:
- Take care of themselves.
- Eliminate unintentional helping behaviors that may promote use.
- Replace negative behaviors with new positive ways to communicate and solve problems.
- The importance of timing when approaching the substance user.
CRAFT’s 4 MAJOR GOALS INCLUDE:
- REDUCE loved one’s harmful substance use.
- ENGAGE the person with Substance Use Disorder into treatment (or
encourage continued engagement).
- SELF-CARE for family members/loved ones.
- IMPROVE relationships within the family to re-establish healthy connections.
SUPPORT GROUP OPTIONS:
- Every Thursday Beginning The Week of August 5, 2021
- Tuesday’s from 3:30 – 4:30pm, In-Person at Magnolia Medical Group 2925 E. Colfax Avenue, Denver 80206
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT JOINING A CRAFT SUPPORT GROUP PLEASE ASK STAFF OR CONTACT US AT:
Phone: 720-212-3210 OR
Subject: CRAFT Sign Up
Email to Include: First Name, Last Name, Phone Number